Gallagher Lake Village is ideally located in the south Okanagan in the heart of BC’s wine country. Gallagher Lake Village is just minutes from Penticton to the north and Oliver and Osoyoos to the south.
• Watersports at Vaseaux Lake, Skaha Lake, Osoyoos Lake and Okanagan Lake.
• Shopping in Penticton and Oliver – Wal-Mart, Rona, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, plus many others.
• Nine pristine 18 golf courses nearby: St. Andrews on the Lake, Pine Hills, Twin Lakes, Skaha Meadows, Penticton Golf & Country Club, Summerland Golf and Country Club, Sonora Dunes, Fairview Mountain and NK’MIP Canyon Desert Golf Course.
• Over 50 local vineyards and wineries within a 30 minute drive.
• A full complement of healthcare and education facilities in Oliver, Osoyoos and Penticton.
• Riverside Park Completed in 2016!